Our internal QA team is looking for a QA Analyst. The QA Analyst is expected to perform advanced level functionality testing on assigned QA projects. The QA analyst will be also required to write reports and conduct analyses based on functional/ performance and compatibility tests.
- Daily game testing.
- Writing checklists and reports.
- Managing bugs and fix verification.
- Supporting dev team in their work.
- Providing feedback about newly-created features to dev team.
Required skills & experience:
- At least one year experience in game functional QA.
- Very good English language skills.
- Experience in compliance testing.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies.
- Knowledge of testing support applications.
- Self-dependence, good communication skills, ability to quickly adjust to new tasks.
- Ability to work in a team environment and under stress.
Nice to have:
- QA experience in a game development studio.
- Knowledge of game editors/ modding toolsets.
We offer you:
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & and MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Exciting opportunity to create a video game set in one of the most acclaimed RPG universes.
- Work in Krakow or Warsaw office.
Candidates interested in working in Krakow are requested to append “Krakow” in application.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. Include also the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.Apply for this job