We are looking for a talented Concept Artist with strong traditional illustration/painting skills and lots of creativity. As a Concept Artist you will be working closely with the Lead Concept Artist and team, helping design the world and characters for the project.
- Creating high quality game concept art in collaboration with the Lead Concept Artist and other artists within the team.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Working closely with 3D Artists, Story and Design teams.
Required skills & experience:
- Excellent environment, character and weapon concept art skills with an eye for perspective, color, lighting and atmosphere.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in the game development industry in a Specialist or higher position (with at least one AAA title shipped).
- Strong understanding of composition, form, lighting, and color.
- Solid foundation in traditional art, such as figure drawing, industrial design, landscape painting and illustration.
- Experience working in a wide variety of styles but also able to work within an established genre and teach it to other concept artists.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
We offer you:
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Exciting opportunity to create a video game set in one of the most acclaimed RPG universes.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please note that artists should enclose a portfolio or link to an online portfolio to their application.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.Apply for this job